Consider It Done, Inc:
- Makes every attempt to accommodate your needs, circumstances and schedule.
- Fives usable items to individuals and families in need through our Too Much Stuff Program. To learn more about the program and how it evolved, please read "Our Story."
- Has been owned and operated in New Jersey for almost 30 years by Jennifer Padula, who has over 15 years experience working hands on in the field.
- Does not use a call center or answering service. Does not use a call center or answering service. Instead, the owner, Jennifer and five other employees are in the office every day handling estimates, scheduling and operations.
- Has weekend hours at no additional charge.
- Has flexible payment options. See our Scheduling and Payment Information page.
- Is the largest and oldest personalized full service removal company in New Jersey with a fleet of 12 vehicles.
- Screens all applicants who wish to work here to ensure that they are trustworthy, courteous and respectful.
- Allows only trained and experienced employees to supervise each job. All supervisors have a minimum of six months of experience and training.
- Recycles and gives away over 50% of the material and items that we haul away.
- Keeps costs down by helping you estimate how much your job may cost over the phone BEFORE coming to your home or business.
- Lowers your costs by offering helpful alternative options.
We are here to help you as effectively and efficiently as possible.